[wp-polyglots] Re: Re: Brazilian Portuguese Translation

Cátia Kitahara contato at catiakitahara.com.br
Thu Mar 13 22:14:37 GMT 2008

Thanks, Jose and Anderson,

Jose, I would apreciate some help. I don't know exactly where to start. Is
it a good/bad idea if I join you and help you to translate what is missing
from the codex? Then you would have just to make the needed adaptations to
my translations and vice-versa.

Anderson, I think that those translations you mentioned are the Portuguese
from Portugal (I was going to say Portuguese Portuguese :)) version. There
are some smart guys outhere that just grab it and change the file's name.
Anyway, if you'd like to join me, I'll be happy.

Cheers,

Cátia