[wp-polyglots] What pot to use for 2.5?

Stefano Aglietti steagl4ml at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 17:48:22 GMT 2008

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 17:37:39 +0100, "Milan Dini?" <liste at srpski.biz>
wrote:

>I updated my trunk with those strings in 2.5 beta 1, but I see that
>meanwhile this pot from trunk have many new strings, and that some which
>appeared in beta are obsolete, and also read that there is big work on
>2.5development. So, should I update regularly with pots from trunk, or
>wait for
>some beta, RC or official release?
>What other translators are doing?

Actually I sync to trunk every day if i have time or 2 fdays at least,
keeping the translation up to date with the trunk, sometimes strings
get chaged just by a space or a puctuation chars, sometimes tehy are
just fuzzy and you can confirm them easily. Waiting the final beta
means that there will be a lot of works to do just before the release,
i personally prefere to do some waste works but be sync as appossible
with development so i can test the new strings in my local trun
installation of WP and see any problem immediatly like to short space
for soem text that is short in english but get long in italian... or
missed strings etc this problems wouldnt' be fixed after the release.

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it