[wp-polyglots] What pot to use for 2.5?

Xavier Borderie xavier at borderie.net
Wed Mar 12 17:44:35 GMT 2008

We're pretty much doing the same for our demo site:
http://demo.wordpress-fr.net/

We're presently on par with current trunk pot, but given the number of
recent changes, are holding up on new updates for the time being.
It would be nice to have some sort of "string freeze" for this week-end.

-x.

On 12/03/2008, Milan Dinić <liste at srpski.biz> wrote:
> I updated my trunk with those strings in 2.5 beta 1, but I see that
> meanwhile this pot from trunk have many new strings, and that some which
> appeared in beta are obsolete, and also read that there is big work on 2.5
> development. So, should I update regularly with pots from trunk, or wait for
> some beta, RC or official release?
>  What other translators are doing?

Xavier Borderie