[wp-polyglots] codex in other languages?

Naoko McCracken info at nao-net.com
Fri Mar 7 21:36:00 GMT 2008

This looks like a css (image replacement) issue.
Codex's page title on the left uses background image replacement.
The title image looks like boxes if there's no font for the language
to generate image from. If you view page source, the text is actually
in the page.

This probably can be avoided by not generating any image when
non-alpha-numeral text is specified for the title?

Naoko McCracken
http://blog.detlog.org/ | http://nao-net.com/