[wp-polyglots] codex in other languages?

kingler kingler at 72pines.com
Fri Mar 7 21:24:11 GMT 2008

Great, Naoko.

There is a problem with the MediaWiki on codex.wordpress.org site. If
you try to edit a page like  http://codex.wordpress.org/blabla (here
"blabla" is actually in your own language...), I got to a page
prompting me to edit. However, the page name is not correctly
displayed.

Try this:
http://codex.wordpress.org/テスト
http://codex.wordpress.org/测试