[wp-polyglots] Files for direct translation

Huda Toriq hudatoriq at gmail.com
Sun Feb 24 04:14:39 GMT 2008

On Sun, Feb 24, 2008 at 4:00 AM, Francesc Hervada-Sala
<francesc at hervada.org> wrote:
> Hello,
>
>  how do you update your translation of the files with not gettexted strings? Do
>  you translate all the files again or do you change your already translated
>  files? I think the first choice is a lot of work, the second choice is not
>  easy and one can do some fatal errors.  Is there any helpful tool or way of
>  doing it?
>
>  Regards,

I use diff/merge tools such as meld or winmerge. I prefer the first
one because it can compare the differences among 3 files
simultaneously. Suppose I want to update the Indonesian strings from
WP 2.3.2 to 2.3.3,  I will compare these 3 release:

1. wordpress-2.3.2-id_ID
2. wordpress-2.3.2
3. wordpress-2.3.3

--