[wp-polyglots] Portuguese (pt_PT) Wordpress.org site

José Fontainhas jfontainhas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 14 18:17:20 GMT 2008

Hi,

We are about ready to start pt.wordpress.org (or something, see below)

Could someone remind me of the requirements? (aside from the svn
structure, which is ok), namely:

-the Cname. Its for European Portuguese, so should it be
pt.wordpress.org or pt_PT.wordpress.org or pt-PT.wordpress.org or what?
-the Title: Português, Portugal,...?
-after translating the .pot, what name should the corresponding .mo/.po
have?

I know there's a post somewhere describing this but I can't seem to find it.

Thanks

José Fontainhas