[wp-polyglots] How to contribute the localization to Wordpress.com?

Michael Sync mchlsync at gmail.com
Tue Feb 5 09:35:19 GMT 2008

Hello,

My team is doing localization (Burmese) for Wordpress.org. (stand-alone
version 2.3.3). I think we will finish our localization on coming Monday.

Our target is that we want Burmese people to create a blog on wordpress.com.
For the time being, there are a lot of Burmese people who are using
blogspot.com since they are able to edit the font for their theme. (Our font
doesn't show if we don't change the font.)

So, after we finished our localization for wordpress standalone version, we
want to contribute our localization to wordpress.com.

How can we contribute for that?

Thanks in advance.
Michael Sync

--