[wp-polyglots] Esperanto WordPress Site

Nikolay Bachiyski nbachiyski at developer.bg
Wed Apr 30 15:23:36 GMT 2008

On Wed, Apr 30, 2008 at 4:11 PM, Bertilo Wennergren <bertilow at gmail.com> wrote:

>  Yes, it looks nice. However, it seems to be difficult, or even impossible,
> to combine or coordinate that packaging system with the two realeases that
> we already did by ourselves. But I haven't looked all
>  that closely at the possibilities. I'm a bit unsure what would actually
>  happen if I'd create a release that way (perhaps our repository
>  will be transformed into a radioactive zone...).

The system just creates archives from your repository and offers them
for download to the users. Nothing more.

>  In the packages that we released yesterday (2.5) and today (2.5.1) we
>  actually included some extra bits and pieces: a few themes and two
>  special plugins. I'm not sure if it's possible to do that with the
>  packaging system at wordpress.org.

Yes. Just commit the files you want to the appropriate places in the
dist/ folder and they will automatically be included in the archives.
You can safely test the packager if you just build archives and do not
release them until you are sure they contain what you want.