[wp-polyglots] Transliteration and use of two scripts in Serbian language

Kimmo Suominen kimmo at global-wire.fi
Fri Apr 18 19:15:53 GMT 2008

On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 08:54:09PM +0300, Nikolay Bachiyski wrote:
> Apart from the strings set at installation, the others can be fixed.
> Just add another filter in SrLatin():
>
> add_filter('ngettext', array(&$this, 'convert_script'), 9);
>
> These weren't translated, because they are plural forms and the
> gettext filter accounts for singular-only ones.

The original Character Set Conversions plugin is showing its age:
there weren't any plural forms back when... :)

Thanks for the fix -- I've updated both "charsets" and "srlatin".

> On Fri, Apr 18, 2008 at 8:37 PM, Milan Dini? <liste at srpski.biz> wrote:
> > We could make this for Serbian also, we use same quote style as Bulgarian :)
>
> Sounds great. Proper quotes are important :-)

I noted this on the "finquote" page, too.

Best regards,
+ Kimmo
--
<A HREF="http://kimmo.suominen.com/">Kimmo Suominen</A>