[wp-polyglots] Transliteration and use of two scripts in Serbian language

Kimmo Suominen kimmo at global-wire.fi
Thu Apr 17 17:33:22 GMT 2008

I was in a bit of a hurry in the morning when I put that plugin together.
When I was driving to the office afterwards, I was thinking the list of
characters didn't look like UTF-8... :)

There is a shortcut trick in the code that tries to derive the lowercase
letters from the uppercase ones.  Definitely with UTF-8 using strtolower
will not work as intended.

If you complete the array in the current version to include lowercase
as well, it should work.  (Just one array in the class now, and the
trick code from the class constructor has been removed.)

Best regards,
+ Kimmo
--
<A HREF="http://kimmo.suominen.com/">Kimmo Suominen</A>