[wp-polyglots] Wordpress 2.5 translated in Slovene - need help on submitting to the svn.automattic.com

Nikolay Bachiyski nbachiyski at developer.bg
Mon Apr 14 11:50:55 GMT 2008

2008/4/13, Domen Savic <domen at e-demokracija.si>:
> Hey!
>
>  I`ve translated Wordpress into Slovene, the link is
>
>  http://www.ljudmila.org/~savicd/wp/wordpress-govori-slovensko/
>
>  and there you can find slovene translations for other versions of
>  Wordpress too.
>
>  I am wondering...how do I submit my translation to svn.automattic.com?

I can give you commit rights if you let me know your wp.org forums
username. As far as I can see you are already familiar with the
translation guide in the Codex:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress

Apart from it, you can have a look at two other important documents
for translators:
* http://codex.wordpress.org/WordPress_in_Your_Language -- add
information about your team here.
* http://codex.wordpress.org/International_WordPress_Sites