[wp-polyglots] Re: wp-polyglots Digest, Vol 39, Issue 14

Nikolay Bachiyski nbachiyski at developer.bg
Fri Apr 11 06:15:42 GMT 2008

2008/4/11, Enkhbat Dash <enkhuushd at gmail.com>:
> I started translating WP to Mongolian and i need a help for where to
>  put my localized file (i mean: .po and .mo). Also i wanna know about
>  that there is sth to i need to know about translating.

Hello Enkhbat,

Most of the information is on the Codex:

http://codex.wordpress.org/Translating_WordPress

If you send your WordPress.org forums username I will give you commit
access to the i18n svn repository, described in the article.

Of course if you have any problems/questions we have an army of
translators around, so we will help :-)