[wp-polyglots] Call for beta-testers: official international WordPress sites

Nicolás Fantino nfantino at 100px.com
Sat Sep 29 11:01:42 GMT 2007

Hi!

Here Nicolás (ala_747) and Maira (pandem) from WordPress-es reporting :)

We would like to maintain es.wordpress.org... is out there any place to
beta test yet?

Thanks in advance!
n!

PS: should I write this one to the "[wp-polyglots] Update on beta locale
sites" thread too?
PPS: Marcos, espero que leas el mail que te mandé ;)