[wp-polyglots] Serbian translation

Milan Dinic liste at srpski.biz
Thu Sep 20 04:24:35 GMT 2007

Hi everyone!

I am new here and I want to write something about Serbian translations. On
repository currently exists Serbian translation, but it is very outdated.
Also country code has been changed a year ago from CS to RS, so this should
be changed.

Because of that, I downloaded newest .pot file and translated all messages.
Since new WordPress 2.3 will be released soon, I'll wait that final release
and then check if there are new messages and test it on my blog. After that,
I would like to share this translation to everyone, so I am asking you how
can I update it in repository?

Hope someone will help me with this.

Regards,
Milan Dinić