Fw: [wp-polyglots] Something has gone wrong in my process

Francesc Hervada-Sala francesc at hervada.org
Thu Sep 13 20:11:20 GMT 2007

Peter,

well, you can just translate the theme files (edit the files and
substitute german messages with english ones).

If you want to offer an internationalised version, you should base it on
the english version, insert _() etc., generate a .po-file. But if you do
so, you will still have 2 separate versions, the german original and the
international english version. I do not know any way to get
automatically the german .po-file (unless you or someone for you can
write a script in Perl or another programming language to do so).

Best regards,

Francesc Hervada-Sala