[wp-polyglots] Unable to generate a .mo file from a .po... can anyone help me?

Jovan Kostovski chombium at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 22:03:01 GMT 2007

On 9/11/07, Lurie, Peter <peter.lurie at luxartis.com> wrote:
>  Unfortunately, after translating, it seems to have some "fatal Errors" and
> refuses to generate a .mo file.
>
>  Is there anyone who could helpo me to debug this and generate the .mo file.

poEdit generates the .mo file whenever you save the changes  to the .po file.
Check the errors that occurred and correct them. You've probably
missed some %1 \n or similar parameters.
It might be easier to find the errors if you open the .po file as a
plain text in some text editor.

If you still can't find the errors send us the original and translated strings.

HTH, Jovan