[wp-polyglots] Call for beta-testers: official international WordPress sites

Huda Toriq hudatoriq at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 08:06:42 GMT 2007

On 9/11/07, Matt Mullenweg <m at mullenweg.com> wrote:
> There's no cPanel access, it's completely managed which means no
> maintenance, but also less flexibility.

So how do we organize the site? Simply translating all the site's .po
files and posting at the blog section?

I see that bg.wordpress.org has no header menu. Is this is the final
design? Or it's not finished yet? Would be nice and easier for the
visitors if the xx.wordpress.org site has header menu interconnected
with the xx.forums.wordpress.org and the other sections.

About Codex translation, will it also be integrated into
codex.wordpress.org? Coz I've just installed mediawiki in
id.wordpress.net/codex. If you're thinking of (url) uniformity, I
think it should be applied into codex translation too.

--
Huda Toriq
http://hudatoriq.web.id/