[wp-polyglots] Call for beta-testers: official international WordPress sites

René Clausen Nielsen rcn at shevy.dk
Tue Sep 11 06:49:17 GMT 2007

2007/9/11, Matt Mullenweg <m at mullenweg.com>:

> Xavier Borderie wrote:
> > What are the plans for countries that already have an healthy
> > community?
>
> The saying we have in Texas is, "If it ain't broke, don't fix it."

Well, as I have been telling our community when yet another upgrade had to
be embraced, "If it ain't yet perfect, improve it". The same thing goes for
our local communities. At the moment the Danish WP community
is definitely best served by using our own site, but if the plan is to
gather all localized versions and communities at .org, I would like to start
planning the future development with that in mind.

René