[wp-polyglots] Call for beta-testers: official international WordPress sites

Hasan Karaboga hasan at teknoseyir.com
Mon Sep 10 13:25:48 GMT 2007

Hi,

This application may be useful for the countries which has not any local
WordPress site.
But there are lots of large WordPress local communities like WordPress
Germany, Turkey, France, Italy, Russia etc.
What does WordPress.org developers think about that communities?

Do you think that aggregating the WordPress communities in the same domain
and same design is a good way? I think some people will perceive aggregating
the communities, as monopolization. I don't know the details, and the aim;
so waiting some extra information about that. Thanks!

Hasan.