[wp-polyglots] Translation Guidelines / HTML Character Entities

Francesc Hervada-Sala francesc at hervada.org
Tue Sep 4 19:36:41 GMT 2007

Hi Kimmo and Nikolai,

thank you for your answers! :-)

I find your plugin for character conversion fantastic. However I did not
mean that I need a conversion for my personal blog, but I was concerned
with a localization appproach that could fit the needs of all users.

I still find that there is a need of clarification, because the
guidelines say "all should be plain UTF-8" and the majority of
translations do escape special characters as html entities.

Best regards,

Francesc Hervada-Sala