[wp-polyglots] The never-ending: i18n of default theme

Francesc Hervada-Sala francesc at hervada.org
Sun Sep 2 08:12:15 GMT 2007

Hello all,

I'm new here, although I already participate translating WP into Catalan
since a few months.

I am interested on the localisation of the default theme, too, and I
will help internationalise it. My Forum name is hervada. By the way, I
would prefer not to give an extra domain "kubrik" to the default theme
but use the main domain, because it is easier to translate (you just
translate 1 .po-File with all WP-code + default-Theme, you do not need
an extra .po/.mo file for your theme).

Best regards,

Francesc Hervada-Sala