[wp-polyglots] Translation bug?

Lars Rander maillist at rander.dk
Sun Jan 28 01:43:05 GMT 2007

I'm in the process of translating 2.1. Actually
I'm done, but there is a few flaws. On the dashboard, the headers look like

WordPress 2.1 Ella ­ 3 days ago

Before upgrading, with the translation file in
place, it looked correct, like this:

WordPress 2.1 Ella ­ 3 dage siden

After upgrading to 2.1 and translating, it now says

WordPress 2.1 Ella ­ 3 days siden

I checked my entire translation file for all
occurrences of "days" and "day", and they are all
translated. Did you forget to make it
"translateable?" (Is that even a proper word?)

I bug appear in various places all over the Admin-section...

--
Lars Rander
http://rander.dk

If you love something, set it free.
If it comes back, it's yours.
If it stays away, it was never yours to begin with.

If it just lies on the couch all day,
drinking beer and watching television,
you probably married it.