[wp-polyglots] Spanish Translation

Pandem pandemtandem at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 03:55:58 GMT 2007

David Horat escribió:
> Is there any Spanish translation for Wordpress 2.1? I have downloaded
> the .pot of the 2.1 and I am going to begin to translate it in case
> nobody answers.

Hi and welcome, David.

The yet not complete es_ES translation is in (1), I expect to finish it
in a couple of days and then it must be revised by WP-es team before
releasing it to the general public. You can join our mailing list and
help revising at (2), visit the translation blog at (3) or find other
Spanish resources in the Codex page (4).

Maira Belmonte

(1) http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/es_ES/trunk/messages/