[wp-polyglots] How to translate new versions

David Horat david.horat at gmail.com
Sat Jan 27 01:16:35 GMT 2007

I am new to translation with .po files. Currently I am using POEdit.
The case is the next one: when I take a new version of the .po file,
of example version 2.1, there are usually lots of things that have
been translated in the latest version, in this case 2.0.5. Is there
any possibility of reusing the old translations from 2.0.5 into the
new 2.1 automatically, without having to search them manually on the
old file? Thanks in advance.

--
Best Regards,
David Horat