[wp-polyglots] The codex is alive - files for direct translation and more

Stefano steagl at people.it
Tue Jan 23 15:34:22 GMT 2007

On Tue, 23 Jan 2007 16:59:48 +0200, "Nikolay Bachiyski"
<nbachiyski at developer.bg> wrote:

>I agree that constant updates are not very convenient way of
>translating. However the implementation of your idea is not as easy as
>it seems. In order to take the error message from a file you will need
>extra functionality, so you will have to include some functions to do
>the work. What happens if these include files are also corrupted?

A class with few function to read a .txt file could be included in
every files that need it so u can avoid the problem

>Should the script show no error at all, or should every file with a
>non-translatable die contain code, which tries to show the translated
>warning and on  failure show the original error message in English?

In case of die messages it should degrade showing up the english one,
in the case of the .js files actually you can miss the en.js file too

>In my opinion there must be some way to make out lives easier. We just
>have to find it :-)

The actual one is not so confortable any patch shoudl be better than
this one i think :) Waiting afor an idea form our guru Ryan (toc
toc... nobody at home?) :)

Email: steve at 40annibuttati.it steagl at people.it