[wp-polyglots] Old strings missing in latest .pot file?

Brynjólfur Ólason binni at hi.is
Fri Mar 17 15:59:12 GMT 2006

First off, thanks to Kimmo Suominen for his plugin to handle character
set problems!

I just downloaded the latest .pot file here:
http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/pot/trunk/wordpress.pot

and updated my Icelandic translation using Catalog->Update in PoEdit.
All worked fine. However, when I updated the .mo file and put it in my
/languages/ folder I noticed that some of the old translation is simply
missing. When I checked the .pot file I saw that some strings are simply
missing, e.g. "Links", "Manage Links", "Add Link", "Link Catagories" and
more. Now my translation is broken for WP 2.0.2.

Is there a newer .pot file anywhere?

Greetings,
Bryn Olason