[wp-polyglots] Trying to translate a plugin

Pandem pandemtandem at gmail.com
Tue Feb 28 15:27:19 GMT 2006

Stefano escribió:
> In other mailing list this it has been alredy discussed, having a
> centralized languages directory won't help, themes lolcales files
> actually doens't have a special name cause they have theyr own
> directory, plugins have it cause they can share the same dir.
>
> I repeta, the problem is to "force" theme and plugin developers to cre
> more about intenationalization, I'd proposed to have a "WP quality
> ribbon" for theme and plugins that comply to a series of quality check
> and one is correct internationalization, some people agree to this,
> actually the problem we are taliking on other ML is how to better
> manage plugin version and update, using a repository, etc etc but this
> is something we still have in the agenda.

Well, if i18n matters are discussed on a different mailing list, what is
this one intended for? Do we have to subscribe to the other list as
well? Will you or another person act as a bridge between both lists? As
one of the Spanish repository maintainers, I'd like to be aware of
what's up and maybe have my say on it.

Maira