[wp-polyglots] Finnish (fi_FI) translation complete

Xavier Borderie xavier.borderie at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 09:14:44 GMT 2005

> How did you manage the them question? Did you have removed
> internationalizationed code and converted it into simple text string
> or did you left the them unchanged with mx of text placed in the .mo
> file and test hard coded?
>
> It's a big issue we are trying to decide for Italian translation

We're almost done translating the theme in fr_FR, and we chose to mix
the two : keep the _e() strings, and translated the regular ones.
Took me some time to remember that the "Links" on the homepage was not
to be translated in the PO or the theme, but directly in the Links
Categories interface :)

As for UTF-8/ISO-8859-1, thus far it's the first one, and using a
converter might help making the two available to users.

x.