[wp-polyglots] Serbian [sr_CS] translation

Xavier Borderie xavier.borderie at gmail.com
Tue Feb 22 09:27:21 GMT 2005

> This really depends on the language. In French, for example, 'e-mail'
> and 'web' are so common that we used them in the translation. This may
> not be the case in other languages.

Yes, and that's were you see our translation is an informal one. Had
we used to Académie Française rules, we would have used "courriel" or
"courrier électronique". Anglicisms like "mail" and "web" are
tolerated and widely common in France, despite the Académie best
efforts.
I guess the fr_CA translation will differ on this.

x.