[wp-polyglots] Strings that doesn't use the mo file

Morgan Doocy morgan at doocy.net
Thu Feb 17 23:44:05 GMT 2005

Thanks for spotting these, Sebastian. As far as I know, all strings in
the WP core (i.e. not in themes) _should_ be marked for localization,
but some haven't been yet, simply because they've slipped through the
cracks.

The best place to report these is at Mosquito, the WordPress bug
tracker:

http://mosquito.wordpress.org/

Just submit a bug report listing all the unlocalized strings you find,
and the devs will correct them.

In this case, Ryan will probably just see your post and correct them
directly, but you can submit a bug report anyhow if you want.

If anyone with sharp PHP eyes wants to comb through the entire WP core
to find the last remaining unlocalized strings and submit the full list
to Mosquito, I think Ryan would be your bestest friend. ;-)

Morgan