[wp-polyglots] About the Rosetta system

Xavier Borderie xibe at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 17 15:12:56 GMT 2005

> Anyone trying to collaborate through this list gets
> preference over
> uninvolved Rosetta translators.  If possible, try to
> contact those
> working on Rosetta and work something out.  If that
> fails, I'll see if I
> can reassign ownership of the Rosetta translations
> to the interested parties on this list.

Luc Saint-Elie, current owner of the Rosetta fr_FR
translation for WP1.5, told he has nothing to do with
it all. Apparently he just visited the Rosetta page to
have a look. His own WP installation is entirely
hand-translated.
If other contributors are around here (Morgan Doocy
?), could they let me know about them ?

Ryan, when will the SVN rep be available fro
registering ??

Also, to all francophone translators, shouldn't the fr
translation (the one which indicates no country) be
merged with the other(s) and deleted ?

Finally, I know it's not my plate, but shouldn't fr_CA
be in fact fr_QC ?

Now I should get back to work :)

=====
x.