[wp-polyglots] Just started Greek translation

Sakis sakisp at gmail.com
Mon Apr 18 07:06:09 GMT 2005

Hi George,

I'm already working on WP 1.5 translation, actually it's finished but
i haven't released it because of move to new version 1.5.1, currently
in beta stage.
As you probably know, 1.5.1 has major changes in translation because
of many changes in source gettext strings. In fact i correct my
translated strings every day, because of last minute changes in core.
If you want to translate 1.5 Strayhorn, do that because my own
translation targets to 1.5.1 when it will be available, soon i hope :)

Regards
Sakis