[wp-polyglots] Just started Greek translation

Giorgos Keramidas keramida at linux.gr
Fri Apr 8 11:36:54 GMT 2005

Hi all,

I've been using WP since last summer, and have successfully upgraded to
1.5-Strayhorn during last month.

Some friends have asked me if it's possible to install a fully localized
Greek version of WP a while ago.  This is how I discovered the codex
wiki and this list.

Are people already working on a Greek translation of WordPress?  If yes,
I would be interested in helping.  If there isn't an active work in
progress for that, I can start one on my own; it doesn't seem an immense
task, since in less than an hour or so I got as far as 10% of the
wordpress.pot file available at:

http://svn.automattic.com/wordpress-i18n/pot/trunk/wordpress.pot

Cheers,
Giorgos