[wp-hackers] Is there a way to limit number of plugin activate ?

Mark Lane lmlane at gmail.com
Mon Jul 14 12:34:13 UTC 2014

If I were you, I would set resource limits on each account and if the
user goes over those limits charge them more or use the limits to cut
them off at a certain point. Apache supports resource limits not sure
about IIS. Limiting the number of plug-ins is just not the proper way
to handle this. With that said, you might want to limit which plug-ins
they can install to an approved list. Then again that would require
much more work on your end.

Mark Lane <lmlane at gmail.com>
http://2100computerlane.net