[wp-hackers] Media Gallery

SWORD Studios info at swordstudios.net
Wed Apr 6 15:17:05 UTC 2011

So I had wordpress multisite problem with a site database.  I restored
everything and am now back up and running.

My problem now is that the import from the WordPress xml grabbed the post
images and they are all correctly linking however it didn't grab the
featured images.  At this point I just want to go back in and reset all the
featured images manually, not a big deal.

However the Media Gallery shows 0 images.  They are in the blogs.dir folder
in the correct places but just not showing up in the Media Gallery section
of the site.

I know this is probably something for the tech support forum but my question
may actually make sense and belong on the hackers email.

QUESTION:  How do I force the media gallery to look through all the images
on the server and re-index them?

--
*Jesse Friedman*   Founder / Lead Developer
*SWORD Studios* | 508.50.SWORD info at swordstudios.net
swordstudios.net @professor <http://twitter.com/professor>