[wp-hackers] WP 3.1 beta Make Internal Linking featureavailable in HTML mode too

Nicolas Kuttler wp-hackers at nicolaskuttler.de
Sat Nov 20 21:28:13 UTC 2010

On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 02:37:50PM +0000, William P. Davis wrote:
> Looks like it just generates an absolute URL based on the post you select.

Indeed. Is there any reason why this wasn't done with a shortcode? A
hardcoded link doesn't help when you

- move a page
- change a post's permalink
- change your permalink structure
- move a site

and probably more I can't think of right now.

Can somebody point me to the source, so that I can check if there is a
filter that can be used to produce a shortcode?

Nicolas

--
Nicolas Kuttler
wp at nkuttler.de