[wp-hackers] WP 3.1 beta Make Internal Linking featureavailable in HTML mode too

jhay at jrocas.com.ph jhay at jrocas.com.ph
Sat Nov 20 14:46:55 UTC 2010

> If we want to create parity in the Visual/HTML experiences, then the answer
> probably should be to put linking on the same level as inserting media files
> at some point, rather than hijacking the HTML editor's URL entry popup.

Now that's the best solution. It would mean one less plugin to worry about.

On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 10:43 PM, Chip Bennett <chip at chipbennett.net> wrote:

> Ah, that's a bit of a shame. Maybe a future improvement, I hope!
>
> On Sat, Nov 20, 2010 at 8:37 AM, William P. Davis <will.davis at gmail.com
> >wrote:
>
> > Looks like it just generates an absolute URL based on the post you
> select.
> > Sent from my BlackBerry® wireless device

Julius D. Rocas "jhay"
Blog: http://jrocas.com.ph <http://feeds.feedburner.com/TheFour-eyedJournal>|
My Google Profile: http://www.google.com/profiles/jhayrocas

This email is: [ ] bloggable / [ ] private / [X] (ask first)

*Contributor, http://globalvoicesonline.org/author/julius-rocas/ |
http://bloggerskapihan.com

"Ang nasyonalismo, ang pag-ibig sa sariling bayan, sa tinubuang lupa, ay
hindi kailanman lumilipas." -Wigberto Tañada

My Profiles:  <http://www.facebook.com/JuliusRocas?ref=profile>
<http://friendfeed.com/jrocas>
  <http://www.twitter.com/jhayrocas>

Contact me:  julius.rocas