[wp-hackers] Using pretty permalinks when Wordpress is in a different directory

Azizur Rahman prodevstudio+wordpress at gmail.com
Wed May 5 09:19:18 UTC 2010

Hi Christian,

Do you have a index.php in the /bolg/ and root directory?

Also have you updated your settings for?

   - WordPress address (URL)
   - Site address (URL)

Check that your WordPress address has domain.com/blog since you have moved
the all the files under there.

Kind Regards,
Azizur Rahman

----
Do you need cost effective web hosting solution and Domain name try
http://prodevstudio.com

Missed the last Friday Khutbah, try catchup a Khutbah on-line now at
http://fridaykhutbah.com