[wp-hackers] Using pretty permalinks when Wordpress is in a different directory

Christian Gundersson gundersson at gmail.com
Wed May 5 09:35:49 UTC 2010

Hi Azizur,

Wordpress address is set to domain.com/blog and Site address is set to just
domain.com. There is a index.php in both the root directory and the blog/
directory. Pointing the webbrowser to both domain.com and
domain.com/blogyields the same result.

The site works perfectly for all intents and purposes as long as I don't use
pretty permalinks and the .htaccess file.

Regards
//Christian

2010/5/5 Azizur Rahman
<prodevstudio+wordpress at gmail.com<prodevstudio%2Bwordpress at gmail.com>