[wp-hackers] Fixed Re: Failure in import

Bernard D. Tremblay (ben) bernard.d.tremblay at gmail.com
Wed Mar 24 21:57:26 UTC 2010

In fact and actually there was no problem here.

1) there is a Select All button in Post Edit. (That was my first move:
to delete all 534 posts.) It's there, but unlabled. (Thanks to JasonP
for pointing me to it.) Expert users ignore things that trip the rest of
us ... it's a cultural thing ...

2) WP Import checks for duplicates. Comprehensively and exhaustively? I
don't know. But since I had made substantial changes in the XML I
couldn't rely on that.

Bottom line: a wonderful set of tools, really. WP rocks steady!