[wp-hackers] WordPress as CMS (was: wordpress security)

Joel Fisher joelfisher at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 03:21:57 UTC 2009

I in fact choose to use a coffeemaker to boil vegetables. Why?

Because if I used something else that just makes coffee, my client
would ask me "Can it boil vegetables?".

Wordpress is a powerful and flexible tool. Period.

joel.fisher
www.flushinc.com

Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/jfisher
Follow: www.twitter.com/joelmoney