[wp-hackers] WordPress as CMS (was: wordpress security)

Bryan Harley bryanharley at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 21:41:29 UTC 2009

Add another +1 to replacing "blog" terminology.  It's time to wake up
and realize WordPress IS a CMS.

As a web developer currently working at a prominent local ad agency,
I've been using WordPress for our clients' sites for over 3 years.
It's a fantastic system with tons of potential.  Do I have use
plugins, do I have to add custom functions?  Sure.  But it's easy and
quick to do, more so than using Drupal, EE, or Joomla.  Most
importantly, our clients have been nothing but happy with WP.