[wp-hackers] New uploader from #5722 in [6659]

Pixline supporto at pixline.net
Tue Jan 29 12:00:54 GMT 2008

Il giorno 28/gen/08, alle ore 22:29, Andy Skelton ha scritto:
> pre-fills some info from the file's metadata into the attachment
> record

can you define better this step?

I'll explain: here at Amisnet we are building a huge audiofiles
dealing system, and would be nice to have the ability to store some
info (like audio bitrate and duration) and to have the ability (with a
plugin hook maybe) to *write* some info to those files just after the
upload (for example: hardcoding post title and post url into the id3v2
tag of an mp3 file).

I can't find at my first read any ability to do this, so can you
please explain if there's a hook for me? I'd love to work on this side
next month....

Thank you!

Paolo Tresso
- pixline.net code monkey