[wp-hackers] WPMU Plugin management

Omry Yadan omry at yadan.net
Wed Oct 24 20:07:31 GMT 2007

Hi Donncha,

What you are saying really is just implement plugins from scratch
instead of somehow reusing it.

instinctively I`d vote for code reuse, but in this case you may be right
that's the best approach would be to create a separate page for that.

is wpmu protected against users activating plugins through raw http
requests?