Extending the WordPress Plugin Directory (Was: Re: [wp-hackers] Google Summer of Code 2007)

Computer Guru computerguru at neosmart.net
Fri Mar 16 09:33:11 GMT 2007

++!!!!!

Same here.
I have all-in-one stats, complete control, and link juice.

You can have entries that link to the local svn on your server, or entries
that link out to our individual sites. It's really not fair to discriminate
based on which tube the plugin is stored in.

So long as we agree to GPL, I don't think there should be a problem....

Computer Guru
NeoSmart Technologies
http://neosmart.net/blog/