[wp-hackers] Reactivate All Plugins

Brian Layman Brian at TheCodeCave.com
Fri Apr 20 18:31:43 GMT 2007

It would be nice if, as it did the deactivated all process, it built a list
the activated plugins that it was touching.  Then when it reactivated the
plugins, it would only activate those that it had deactivated.

I don't keep all of my plugins active.  There are some I am trying, some I
am developing, some that have broken after an upgrade and I'd like to fix
some time, etc.  So, the Activate-All feature would actually break my
site(s) if it wasn't smart enough to restore the site to how it found it.