[wp-hackers] IRC Problems

steve caturan scaturan at negimaki.com
Sun Jul 16 22:11:22 GMT 2006

yes, I agree that there are times when moderation needs to be exercised. But
then again, I'm not always staring at my IRC screen to elaborate since half
the time, I'm idle. I usually just see folks changing their herald,
promoting their own blogs, leaving notes for other users, querying the bots
for codex and Google search, and generally speaking, folks helping out each
other. Maybe it's gotten worse lately, and i think it's bound to escalate if
any within the next few months. WordPress is becoming popular, and so is the
IRC channel. :) I'm sure Matt & and the gang is willing to look into the
situation and if found reasonable will be more than willing to accommodate a
few selected moderators just in case something necessary has to be done. :)

my 2 cents.

chye-fhut (scaturan)