[wp-hackers] The Dashboard Needs Attention

Daniel Westermann-Clark daniel at acceleration.net
Sat Dec 31 04:14:02 GMT 2005

On 2005-12-30 22:39:00 -0500, Ryan Duff wrote:
> Something to forward to the post screen would be nice, or the option
> to turn it off.

Yeah, my users don't need WordPress news.  I keep track of upgrading
for them.  All they care about is writing.

Attached is a plugin to forward to the post screen and remove the
"Dashboard" menu item.  It's somewhat of a hack, but it works (no
guarantees on IIS, though).

Probably could be extended to make it a per-user option...

--
Daniel Westermann-Clark