[wp-hackers] updating 1.5.1.3 to 1.5.2

Nathan White changereality at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 17:19:06 GMT 2005

I was able to get 1.5.1.3 <http://1.5.1.3> running after turning php globals
on in my .htaccess and modifing check_admin_referer function inside
admin-functions.php to change the refer to localhost.

Even if I try doing the above changes on 1.5.2 it won't save my changes or
posts in the admin section. The weird thing is when I change a value in the
admin section it changes the display to all options after hitting "update
options" but no options are updated. The only thing I have found that I can
change is the themes.

Any insight or things to try would be great. I have the same issue
with 1.6alpha as well.

Nathan